That said, 2014 was mostly a good year for me. I stretched in my work and figured out what I DONT want to do, landed a fabulous new job that so far is what I DO want to do, made lots of time for sewing and sewed some pretty beautiful things, loved (and was loved by) my guys, and enjoyed being happy. I found peace and balance.
I want those celebrations this year. I want the peace and balance I just found. I will not let Cruella upend my world.
So: happy New Year! Let's do this.
1. Kick cruella's arse.
2. Celebrate the heck out of my birthday, anniversary, and achieving goal 1.
3. Live, love, laugh.
2015 sewing to do list:
1. Tote bag for S's birthday (and a matching change purse?)
2. Finish the unicorn quilt for J
3. Finish the AMH scrap quilt
4. Priory Square quilt for K
5. Quilt for KK (Lizzy house cats? Cotton and Steel kitties?)
6. Baby quilt for B
7. Divided basket for B
8. Divided basket for me!
9. Try 6 new quilt blocks
10. Make a quilt for charity